EVER FANCIED HAVING A GO YOURSELF?
I hold fun, informal lessons from my garden studio near Croydon in South London.
These sessions are designed to give you a taste of the potters wheel and you'll create your own masterpieces to keep!
- Suitable if you are a complete beginner or have some previous pottery experience
- Learn how to throw a variety of shapes and forms
- Available as a one-off experience or a series of three sessions
- Sessions are 2 hours long and can take place either on evenings or weekends
- For one or two people
- Over 16s only
- Your chosen finished pieces will be fired and posted out to you
- Gift vouchers available (see below)
"A really special and enjoyable experience... I'm amazed at what my friend and I were able to make and how well everything turned out"
Isabelle, one-off session for her and a friend
"My time with Hilda flew by and I learned so much in the session; how to properly centre the clay and step-by-step instruction on pulling the clay up into a simple pot"
Steph, series of three private lessons
Looking for a unique gift?
Gift vouchers are available. Click below for details