** LESSONS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD **
EVER FANCIED HAVING A GO YOURSELF?
I hold fun, informal lessons from my garden studio near Croydon in South London.
These sessions are designed to give you a taste of the potters wheel and you'll create your own masterpieces to keep!
- Suitable if you are a complete beginner or have some previous pottery experience
- Learn how to throw a variety of shapes and forms
- Available as a one-off experience or a series of three sessions
- Sessions are 2 hours long and can take place either on evenings or weekends
- For one or two people
- Over 16s only
- Your chosen finished pieces will be fired and posted out to you
- Gift vouchers available (see below)
Lessons are now available for January 2021 onwards. I have put a number of precautions in place to limit the risk where possible including the wearing of face coverings, extensive cleaning inbetween sessions and doors and windows kept open.
If the situation changes and I am unable to offer lessons for a period of time then your booking will be postponed to a later date. I will always endeavour to be as flexible as possible in these changing times.
HERE'S WHAT PREVIOUS STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEIR LESSON...
"A really special and enjoyable experience... I'm amazed at what my friend and I were able to make and how well everything turned out"
Isabelle, one-off session for her and a friend
"My time with Hilda flew by and I learned so much in the session; how to properly centre the clay and step-by-step instruction on pulling the clay up into a simple pot"
Steph, series of three private lessons
READY TO BOOK? CLICK THE LINKS BELOW.
Looking for a unique gift?
Gift vouchers are available. Click below for details