Benefit from a private lesson - one to one attention to refine your existing skills, or learn something new with a group of friends.
A 2 hour private pottery throwing lesson in my garden studio in Sanderstead, Surrey for up to four people.
This session is suitable for complete beginners or novices.
During the session you will:
- Learn the basics of throwing on the wheel
- Throw a variety of different forms.
- The price includes two of your pieces to be glazed in a colour of your choosing from my selected glazes, and posted out to you.
Please add the names of the participants to the notes section at the checkout
Things to know before your lesson
- My studio is a 15 minute walk from Sanderstead railway station. If you are coming by car, there is unrestricted parking outside.
- Please wear clothes and shoes that you don't mind getting dirty - clay is a messy business!
- Nails should be cut short and long hair tied back.
- The price includes two pieces per person fired and posted. If you would like to keep any additional pieces I charge an £5 per piece to cover the firing costs.
Lesson bookings and vouchers are non-refundable.
If for some reason you are no longer able to attend your lesson please get in touch as as soon as possible. If you let me know more than 7 days before your lesson, I will try and fill your slot. If I am able to fill your slot I will issue you with a credit note minus a £10 administration fee. If your lesson is 7 days or less away then I'm afraid I cannot offer a credit note.