A 2 hour private pottery throwing lesson in my home studio in Sanderstead, Surrey for one or two people.
This session is suitable for complete beginners or novices.
During the session you will:
- Learn the basics of throwing on the wheel
- Throw a variety of different forms.
- The price includes two of your pieces to be glazed in a colour of your choosing from my selected glazes, and posted out to you.
Please add the names of the participants to the notes section at the checkout
** I will be releasing dates for 2022 in the Autumn. If you would like to be notified when these become available, please sign up to my mailing list on the homepage**
Things to know before your lesson
- My studio is a 20 minute walk from either Purley Oaks or Sanderstead railway stations or a 10 minute taxi ride from East Croydon station. If you are coming by car, there is unrestricted parking outside.
- Please wear clothes and shoes that you don't mind getting dirty - clay is a messy business! Aprons will be provided.
- Nails should be cut short and long hair tied back.
- The price includes two pieces per person fired and posted. If you would like to keep any additional pieces I charge an £5 per piece to cover the firing costs.
- At present I am not able to offer toilet facilities as these are in my house.